Try something new and impress your friends
- Place bag unopened into warm water for 1-2 minutes to soften the chicken fat/juices.
- Carefully remove chicken breast (keep for another time or remove spices,/herbs, its up to you). Discard fat/juices left in bag.
- First make the batter you will need plain flour, ice water, corn flour and egg yolk, salt, caster sugar, sesame oil and some baking powder.
- Next whisk all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- The batter is ready to be dipped with our Asian scented chicken breast.
- Make sure that the chicken is dry, Then slice or dice )its up to you) the chicken breast and carefully dip into the batter, fry in hot vegetable oil (190 degrees C) for 2 ish minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Whilst hot, heap into a bowl and zigzag squirt fantastic Sriracha sauce (we love the flying goose brand) bring out and start the party.